Thursday, November 25, 2010

Download. Now.

Downloading episodes of certain TV series using torrents can be a pain, specially when you're internet connection is slow. They take a whole lot of precious time, and the use of torrents is obviously not for everyone. Ahem.

If you're a fan of TV series, The Walking Dead for example, I recommend a website where you can download the episodes for free.


http://www.warez-bb.org/

I've been using this site since the Prison Break days, when I'm still madly crazy over Wentworth Miller, and I get sleepless nights getting excited and thinking what will happen next in the series. Hehe ^_^

I decided to share the website, since many people I know have been talking about how scary the new series is, and I'm one of the people who haven't seen it yet. I already have the 4 episodes, courtesy of my cousin, but for some reason, I haven't watched it yet because I don't have the time...

Okay fine, I admit I'm scared to watch it! T_T 


see, they have the comics too. ^_^

I didn't know it was based on a comic book. Hmmm... I guess I'll just settle with the comics for the mean time... Until I develop the guts to watch it. Heehee ^_^

So there. Download and scare yourself. 0_o




0 comments:

Post a Comment