Friday, November 19, 2010

NOODLE CRAZY!

I'm not really a fan of instant noodles ever since I was little. I only eat them when I have no choice because, let's be honest here, they don't taste "real". For some reason, when you eat them, you'll know it's instant, instantly! They're not gross but they're close to it... (or that's just me?) =D

BUT! I came across an instant noodle that made my world spin (like in Pink Panther the movie when inspector Jacques Clouseau was eating a hamburger LOL ^o^) when I was in Macau, summer of 2009. And since then, I just can't get enough of it, literally.

Presenting...

TADAH!


It's sweet, salty, spicy, crunchy... a little bit of everything! And it's best with a soft boiled egg! NOMNOMNOM *_*

*o*
hahaha =D

Noodle crazy? I am! Specially now that I've consumed the last pack I have. T_T

Oh well. Till we meet again my favorite noodle.







0 comments:

Post a Comment