Saturday, November 20, 2010

Scrapbooking is ART

Arts and crafts. Two things that I enjoy, but don't have time for. Ever since I started working, my days became turbulent (most of the time). 16hour duties, sleeping, eating, and internet surfing has taken its toll on me. Life's different now. I miss my bum days. =p

A few weeks ago, I thought of doing something "creative". So I got my scissors, pens, paper, and glue, and started working on a scrapbook.

I like scrapbooks better than photo albums, since it's more fun to look at, and looking at them makes memories recur to the mind. It's like a collection of happy thoughts. Looking at them always puts a smile on my face. ^_^ (Never fails.) It's a bit time consuming though... (and expensive.)

So here are the pages...

1
2 (not finished yet)
  Nice eh? I think I did quite a nice job, especially on these last two pages...

3
4
Cute right? Unfortunately, I don't have the time to finish them yet. Or maybe I'm too lazy? I really don't know. LOL ^_^




0 comments:

Post a Comment