Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Missing home.

Barely a week after I came here to Singapore, I can't help but miss home. Literally speaking, I was treated like a princess my entire life, and now, I have to do everything... BY MYSELF. And be by myself most of the time.

I've been here twice, both for more than a week or so, and I'm not really having a hard time adjusting to their way of living. I can commute alone, go to the grocery, or even play at Time Zone to pass time. But it's just different, especially when you know you can't go back home anytime you want. When you see things you wanna buy for special people in your life, either friends or family, and know that even if you do buy them, you have no means of giving it to them right away.

Independent living takes a little time to get used to, I know. But it's just so much harder when you're alone in a foreign land.

>_<

0 comments:

Post a Comment