Friday, March 18, 2011

Hello Kitty rings and other stuff.

I have so many things i want to do that I can't decide which to do first. So I decided to have my hair done today and do a little shopping.

Okay. I won't post pictures of my hair because I don't think it would be of interest to anyone, but I'll post pictures of the things I bought today and the past few days.

Tadah!
(I know it's mostly pink stuff. But I swear, I didn't thought of that while I was buying them! ^_^)

A few hello kitty stuff
hello kitty ring #1 (80 bucks)

hello kitty ring #2 (80 bucks)
super cute hello kitty earrings (50 bucks)
heart shaped earrings which I also have in white (50 bucks)
a hello kitty case for my eyeglasses (70 bucks)
An ipod usb/data cable (100 bucks)
See, I did purchase stuff in other colors. =p

AND, assorted animal post it notes for 30 bucks
Cute right? Teehee ^_^ I'm so lovin' them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment