Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New venue - Berting's Grill!

Conversation over good food and ice cold beer... Something we need every once in a while. I just want to share a place I want to try out for this specific reason. Berting's Grill.

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend ate with his friends at Berting's Grill in Timog Ave, Quezon City, and boy, even with just his description of what they ate and this video, I can't help but salivate. Below zero beer with good food and nice ambiance, I just know it'll be perfect.

The last time I checked, the ER peeps are already having a hard time choosing a new venue for drinking and binge eating even with the help of Master Ailsa San Pedro because it just happens too often. So this is a shout out to all ER peeps out there! Let's try it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment